We are an accredited QCTO provider of early education services, providing early childhood practitioners with the knowledge and theory needed to facilitate learning in the early years classroom. Our qualified team delivers excellent results and strives for operational excellence.
Read below to find out everything you need to know in order to aquire the “L4 Early Development Practitioner Certificate” Qualification.
We are proud to announce that we are now an accredited QCTO service provider. We are now accepting registrations for: The Level 4 Early Childhood Development Practitioner Certificate (SAQA97542). This qualification is made up of Knowledge Modules, Practical Skill Modules, and Work Experience Modules totalling 131 Credits.
This Course will enable you to:
- Plan and prepare broad-phase learning environment and stimulating activities that meet the holistic needs of all children in centre-based or non-centre-based settings.
- Facilitate and mediate all aspects of the daily programme in a centre-based or non-centre-based setting.
- Observe, assess, and record each child's progress according to the age and stage.
- Compile a report of each child's progress.
- Maintain and promote the well-being, health, nutrition, safety, and protection of children.
Step 1: Entry Requirements
Matric Certificate with English First or Second Language
Access to reliable internet and sufficient data
Basic Computer skills and a reliable computer
National Certificate Vocational (NCV) at NQF Level 3.
Any other NQF Level 3 qualification.
Step 2: Cost and Payment Options
R28 000.00- (Includes: Facilitation, Training material, Assessment, Moderation, Verification, QCTO accredited statement of results)
EXCLUSIVE of a book fee of R975.00
Payment plans available.
Contact Magdelize at: